JAPAN PERFORMANCE METRICS
The Japan Performance Metrics Program provides participating companies with a definitive assessment of Japanese development timelines and activities, by providing real, reliable, comparable and current data on Japanese cycle times and the resourcing of clinical studies.
The Program will seek to answer the following key productivity questions:
- How are companies approaching global R&D?
- How is the global R&D industry performing?
- What are the emerging trends?
- How are these trends influencing R&D strategies in Japan?
- In seeking to improve R&D productivity and performance in Japan, are there any obvious drivers of success?
- Are some companies able to generate a higher level of activity and success per ¥1bn spent on R&D than other companies?
- At a clinical study level, for every ¥100m spent, are some companies able to achieve more?
- What are the potential gains if companies are able to improve their clinical productivity?
Each participating company will receive a suite of company-specific reports that enable them to compare their performance reliably against the industry and their competitors.